Football fans???

I don’t understand all the dislike for the GOAT? Y’all don’t like seeing greatness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is the greatest. You get that way by cheating. 😁
Jesting aside.....just time for someone else to take over.
GO SEAHAWKS! cough cough.

Randy

I don’t understand all the dislike for the GOAT? Y’all don’t like seeing greatness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like I mentioned, I don't follow NFL any more. But bottom line he is the GOAT. Stats and SB rings prove that.

Add another data point to the discussion about who made who, or at least who made who look better.

TB12 > BB.

Eddie

Been a Brady guy ever since I got stuck with him in fantasy football when Bledsoe got hurt. Boy it worked out good for me. If not him I would like to see the bengals do it.

Would really like to see Dallas get it done.
Grew up hating the cowboys, but I moved to the Dallas-Ft Worth area 4 years ago and something about the proximity to the team has softened my stance on them. Still not a fan, but wouldn’t be heartbroken to see them win it (once my Steelers are knocked out, of course.)

I’m a cardinal fan so hoping they knock the rams off tomorrow. Great seeing Burrow so what he does yesterday against the raiders.

After 35 years of cheering for the Bengals i feel like less of a loser this year...

It was a rough few years wondering how many starting players would be out on parole or probation in time for spring training camp.

Packers fan, but if they can't win I'll happily cheer on any team that hasn't won a SB.

Titan Up! Glad the seachickens are at home. Waaaaay more teams that I don't like than I like.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

77C5F2FC-45EB-4CC8-9145-EC4DAE043B28.jpegBorn and raised a Buffalo Bills fan! From the super bowl losses to the playoff drought. It’s great to know with this team, we always have a chance to win! Got my first elk this year…

Back