Sold For Sale: Kifaru Bikni Frame, DT3 Bag, and High Camp Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAD PEZZLE

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I finally think I've dialed things in over the last couple seasons and I'm ready to part with this stuff.

Kifaru Bikini Frame: Foliage color. 24" normal composite stays with a small waist belt. All original, nothing cut or trimmed. Frame is in good shape, could use a quick wash to remove some dust and dirt. $Sold

Kifaru Duplex Timberline 3: Multicam, includes top lid and chamber pocket. This pack shows very little use. All original nothing cut or removed. $Sold

Kifaru High Camp 7000: Multicam, includes top lid and chamber pocket. I've packed a couple critters with this bag so there is one small blood stain on the top right of the pack as you look at the front of the bag, and a bit on the straps. It has never been washed so I'm sure some of that could be rinsed out. Other than that it's in great shape. Like the others it's all original and hasn't been trimmed in any way. $180 OBO shipped.

Send paypal as a gift or add 3% for their fees.

Thanks for looking,
Chad

High Camp

Last edited:
OP
C

CHAD PEZZLE

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That DT3 is sweet. I have one in foliage with typhon lid and pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked it a lot but needed a bit more room for over night trips, I stepped up to the DT2. I thought I'd use it more for day trips but it's just collecting dust.

How well would the DT3 work on a 22" frame? I know it was made when only 24/26 was available but seems the appropriate size pack for the 22 frame

I don't think it will be too bad, but I honestly don't know. It fit well on my 24" frame, the 22" will cause the bag to hang slightly below the lumbar pad. I ran the high camp on the 24" frame which is probably similar proportions and didn't notice any side effects.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Probably not something you would consider/need but I have a new gen cargo panel and large belt pocket in CB that I could offer in trade for your DT3. They haven't been in the field.

OP
C

CHAD PEZZLE

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Probably not something you would consider/need but I have a new gen cargo panel and large belt pocket in CB that I could offer in trade for your DT3. They haven't been in the field.

Thanks, but I'm just looking for cash right now. Plus I already have a cargo panel and a couple medium pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.