For Sale - Left Handed Sako 75 Hunter 25-06 with or without Leupold VX-III 6.5-20X50

BigSky

WKR
For Sale: Excellent condition Left Handed Sako 75 Hunter, Sako IV in 25-06 with muzzle break. I need $925 shipped and insured at my expense with just the rings; or, I will include the matching Leupold VX-III 6.5-20X50 with Varmint Hunter's reticle and turrets for a total package price of $1,450 shipped and insured at my expense. I’ll tell you what I can as I bought it used. I have examined it thoroughly and can find no deficiencies. I bought it thinking my daughter who is left handed would like it. She prefers her Browning Micro 7mm-08, even for varmints; so, I am selling this. Please note that the scope in the picture is not included. The gun was dipped prior to me buying it. The action is slick as snot on a doorknob. I knew people would want to know how it shoots; so, I bought a box of Hornady Ammo firing 117 gr. InterLocks to test fire it. First, it must be a lucky gun because on the way to the mountains to shoot I ran across a drunk or mentally challenged coyote on the way. She stood there at about 150 yards and let me take my first test shot. 1 dead coyote. Anyway, I only fired it at 25 yards and 100 yards and it shot exceptionally well, especially in light of the fact I am right handed. I never had a group that even came close to as large as 1 inch at 100 and my 25 yard sight-ins were significantly less. I can’t tell you much beyond that; but, feel free to ask questions and I’ll tell you what I can. Oh, it is a synthetic stock and, based on looking at bolt shroud I will assume it is blued. None of this “first to post an I’ll take it in the thread gets it”. I will be posting this on multiple forums. Anytime someone conveys to me that they “will take it” I look at all e-mails all pms and all posts on every forum to be fair to everybody.

Josh, the entire package weighs 9.6 pounds. The recoil on this thing with the brake is similar to, if not less than, a 223. The stock is synthetic.

I wish I could edit the title; but, perhaps I will re-post. Huge price reduction. I will sell the rifle for $850 shipped and insured, the scope at $550 shipped and insured; or, I will sell the package together for $1,300 shipped and insured.

Back