? for those with slightly narrow low volume feet

Looking for new boots for late fall/ winter with insulation. My foot is slightly narrow with low arches. Currently, I wear Scarpa Kailash and Kenetrek Mtn Extreme (narrow width). The Kenetrek fit great but I don't need something as stiff. I prefer an 8-10" high boot. I have considered Danner Canadian but looking for other recommendations from guys with similar feet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have the exact same foot shape but need some toe box room due to mortons neuroma. I use a custom orthotic with an additional spenco insole underneath to take up volume in Schnees beartooths and am having good luck so far. My insulated ones fit perfect. No blisters, perfect form to my foot. I love em.

BDRam16

WKR
If the Scarpas fit you well I would say the Crispi fit usually has more volume than the Scarpa. I have a low volume foot but with high arches and the Scarpas were far too tight. Crispi boots fit me like a glove.

I have similar foot type and run mostly Scarpa’s with the Lowa Camino also fitting well for a less stiff boot.

While there are some Scarpas that are firmer than the Kailash and way less stiff than the Mtn Extreme, I just haven’t tried any with insulation from them.

Schnees for my feet ok, so could test fit them, plus they have varying degrees of insulation.