Free stuff to needing hunting partner

OP
Tripp238

Tripp238

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey bud. I'm taking a fellow disabled vet along with me for his first deer hunt. I'm sure he could use some of this camo. I just cant reach him right now to get his size since it's so early in the am. Can we talk about in in a few hours?

Sure, get back with me with sizes and I will see what I have in storage later. I appreciate you supporting those vets.

907-297-9594

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdpolk

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You were first on the scent blocker set but the garmin is gone. I got your PM and will get with you about shipping

I just got a text from the wife that she picked me up some clothes. Pests retract my request on the clothing and let it go to someone else. Thanks again for your generous offer and my offer to help out if needed still stands.

OP
Tripp238

Tripp238

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just got a text from the wife that she picked me up some clothes. Pests retract my request on the clothing and let it go to someone else. Thanks again for your generous offer and my offer to help out if needed still stands.

Ok great, thanks for the heads up and honesty.

OP
Tripp238

Tripp238

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks kda02.

There is still the American legion jacket available if someone could use it.

OP
Tripp238

Tripp238

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mountainman your inbox is full

JJacobs88

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an amazing gesture from someone that is already sacrificing so much. Thanks for your service! Stay safe and get home to hunt another day!

OP
Tripp238

Tripp238

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks. And thanks everyone for the help. Looks like everything is spoken for and if you sent a PM about sets of clothing.. I should have other sets for you and will ship out as soon as you get back with sizes. Enjoy and pay it forward.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Is there anything you may need to take with you on your trip? I ain't got much but, I'll do without in order to get you what I could. Let me know.

Thank you for your service and, may God keep you safe.

OP
Tripp238

Tripp238

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is there anything you may need to take with you on your trip? I ain't got much but, I'll do without in order to get you what I could. Let me know.

Thank you for your service and, may God keep you safe.

I appreciate the offer but I just put in an order with Kifaru for a good amount of multicam gear that should square me away for the year. I will have to replenish my hunting clothing when I get back but hopefully I can save enough while away be able to upgrade my gear.

Very much appreciated again.

OP
Tripp238

Tripp238

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I have everything ready to go and will ship tomorrow. I sent a few messages for Addresses if you are able to respond by then.

I have one Scent Blocker set for you Imurhklbry if you would like it. Hat, gloves, top, bottom and rain coat if you are needing the matched size.
d45af9af77f64a202be360bf6ee8ff49.jpg

Once you receive the package and know that you can use it, please repay the shipping costs to PayPal.me/Tripp238

I was going to try to cover it but it is building up.

My Kifaru package came in today(10 days early) so I got my Karma back. Thanks everyone
43342eee37e941c40141add2358c612a.jpg

OP
Tripp238

Tripp238

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What kinda care packages can we send to repay the favor?

As of now I am good, but thinking of it, last deployment I got my platoon into Archery and had shooting competitions with prizes. Maybe 10 soldiers. I may try that again this time but I don’t know my crew yet. In several months I may send out an add about if anyone is willing to send used archery gear to Afghanistan. Old sights, arrows etc.
If you have anything like that to set aside I will try to see about interest in some new archers over there.