Sold FS leupold vx6 2-12x42 firedot duplex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G37some

FNG
Looking to get rid of my Leupold vx6 2-12x42 firedot duplex reticle. im gonna look for the box as im pretty sure i still have it along with the voucher for the free custom cds dial. the scope has no ring marks but does have a few marks elsewhere on the scope. it has been used to hunt so it is not in pristine condition. glass has no blemishes or marks and the firedot still works. SOLD20230130_144456.jpg20230130_144505.jpg20230130_144510.jpg20230130_144449.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the voucher isn't necessary to get the free CDS. You just enter the serial number of the scope and if its never been ordered against then they send you one for free.

...which probably makes it a good idea not to show serial numbers on CDS scopes that haven't got their free dial yet.

I'm pretty sure the voucher isn't necessary to get the free CDS. You just enter the serial number of the scope and if its never been ordered against then they send you one for free.

...which probably makes it a good idea not to show serial numbers on CDS scopes that haven't got their free dial yet.
good info did not know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back