FS: Ultralight Trekking Poles, Locus Gear (5oz!)

Bughalli

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After last years Sept. elk hunt I decided to upgrade my tent. I was planning to go with a tarp and after a lot of research I purchased these ultralight trekking poles for that setup. These were the highest quality, lightest poles I could find, which also had great reviews. Long story short, I bought the poles first and then later ended up getting an ultralight tent vs tarp. So I don't need a telescopic pole. I already have a set of fixed length poles that I use and don't really need two sets. I would rather put the funds towards other gear I "need".

Locus Gear
- Model: CP3
- These weigh 5oz each! (minus basket or rubber bottom bumper)
- Color: Black
- Flip-loc's for adjustability.
- Adjustable up to 135cm
- Shaft diameter 12mm to 16mm, so they're NOT super skinny and fragile like some of the other's I've seen. For they are rock solid, which is amazing for their incredible weight.

Brand new! I only used them for one training hike on a dirt road. They are so light they feel like feathers in your hands and you don't notice them in your pack. They're pretty awesome. Even though they are light, they're still super solid in terms of construction (i.e. no problem putting your weight on them with a fully loaded pack). Like I said, they're solid.

These are imported from Japan and cost $65 each/$130 a pair, plus shipping. Not cheap, but the best never is. I'm selling for $100. Shipping will be based on your location with an exact quote.
CP3 - LOCUS GEAR

Payment via Palpal is best and I generally ship next day. I'll give you a heads-up once shipped and will provide tracking via USPS. Payment as "gift" is preferred, otherwise add 3% for Paypal fees. Email me with any questions. These look exactly like the pictures, but I'm happy to text you pictures or answer any questions.

cp3-1.jpgIMG_4534.jpgIMG_4535.jpgIMG_4533.jpg

Last edited: