Garmin Fenix

big44a4

WKR
I've got a Fenix 5X and I don't charge mine in anything less than 10 days. What is your wife doing she needs to charge hers every 4 days? I've had my 5X since the day they came out.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

She’s a marathoner and typically runs 70-110 miles a week when training.

I’ve had the Fenix 6 Sapphire for 3 years. I turn off pulse ox and get 18 days on a charge. I love the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 7 sapphire solar. I’d definitely recommend the sapphire I’m not easy on stuff and the bezel is holding up well. I’ve yet to see any charging from solar even when outdoors on a sunny day. YMMV as I’m west of the cascades in the PNW and peak sun is underwhelming. I’ll not spring for solar again. Overall I use many of the features and like the Garmin watch in general. I came from an instinct and it’s a definite upgrade.

I have a 3 and it still is going strong. Battery still lasts a week. My one recommendation is whatever you do get the Sapphire glass. My bezel is incredibly worn and there is not a single scratch on the glass. I've worn this thing all over ship yards for the last 6-7 years and the fact the glass still is perfect shocks me.

Swamppirate

Lil-Rokslider
Just got the Garmin Forerunner 265. I never was really geeked out by smartwatches but this thing is awesome. Love the barometer, compass, altimeter and weather function.