Garmin Instinct 2x

cfdjay

WKR
I know the Instinct has quite a following on here. In my impatience, I wanted to see if anyone else has upgraded and ordered one and actually received it. I ordered mine over a week ago from Garmin and order still says processing.

Afhunter1

WKR
My instinct 1 broke 3 weeks ago. June would have been 4 hard years of use. I almost bought a 2 solar from Cabelas a week or so ago but then I saw the 2x at S&S archery so I ordered it on Thursday and it was delivered Saturday in PA. Great customer service and their website has live inventory so I knew I was ordering the last black/grey one they had. It’s a nice watch but today was my first day playing with it.

Code : Rokslide = 10% off too!

Last edited:
OP
cfdjay

cfdjay

WKR
My instinct 1 broke 3 weeks ago. June would have been 4 hard years of use. I almost bought a 2 solar from Cabelas a week or so ago but then I saw the 2x at S&S archery so I ordered it on Thursday and it was delivered Saturday in PA. Great customer service and their website has live inventory so I knew I was ordering the last black/grey one they had. It’s a nice watch but today was my first day playing with it.

Code : Rokslide = 10% off too!

Awesome. Thanks for the info