WTS Gear Closet Clean Out

amack26

Lil-Rokslider
1. North Face Furnace 20* Long Down Bag . I have had this bag for the past 5 years and have used maybe twice. It has been stored in a loose large mesh laundry bag when not in use. When it was used I was using it more as a quilt than a bag. No stains, tears or smells. The zipper is on the left side. I have a compression sack I will throw in. Sold

2. Strike Industries Oppressor Blast Forwarding Device. This is a muzzle brake accessory that works with specific Strike Industries brakes for CQB Training or indoor range use to reduce concussion. I had it on a 10.3 AR for a CQB class and have since sold the rifle There is a small scuff in the finish on one side but it does not effect the function. Sold

3. AirFlo Sixth Sense 7wt Lake Taper sinking fly line. I bought this a few years ago, used it once, cleaned the line and put it back on the spool. $25 tyd

Payment through zelle, or pay pal. IMG_6819.jpegIMG_6820.jpegIMG_6821.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6813.jpeg
    IMG_6813.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_6814.jpeg
    IMG_6814.jpeg
    269.6 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_6816.jpeg
    IMG_6816.jpeg
    417.2 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
Here is a list of compatible muzzle brakes that it works with.

-SI: Checkmate Comp, Cloak Flash Hider, JCOMP, King Comp, Mini King Comp, Triple Crown, Venom Flash Hider and Sierra Comp
Ferfrans: CQB Modular Muzzle Brake System
-Desert Tech: Ratchet compensator, Micro Dynamic Riffle (MDR) w/ Ratchet compensator

I have a strike industries king comp that I used it with. If someone is interested in adding the brake to the oppressor the cost TYD is 110

These items are not typically sold together

I have the furnace and Ive never been cold using it. Even in below 20 degree weather. Great price.

Sleeping bag Sold If someone is interested in the fly line pay the shipping and I'll ship it to you!

Back