Sold Gear sell: Kifaru, Kuiu, Scarpa

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMettl25

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling a few items I just don't need anymore and wanting to upgrade. All in great condition, the boots are a tad worn but tread is in tact and they phenomenal.

First is a Kifaru Cavern I believe it is. It is the semi waterproof face fabric pack kifaru recently discontinued. They also had the smaller 3400 Cuinch and 8000 packs in their lineup. Asking $160 with all necessary buckles to attack to any of their frames.

Kuiu Axis Hybrid pant in size 30 valo. Used them on a late season hunt and loved them but looking for a different late season pant.
$185

Scarpa early season mountaineering boots in size 9. Well used but still in good condition. I got them used as factory seconds because of a discoloration. They are an amazing early-mid season mountaineering boot. I believe they are full shank as I can walk on my tiptoes in them. They are crampon compatible as well for semi auto crampons. I used them for late season ice climbing as well.
$50

PM me if interested in any or all of these items! I take Venmo and shipping will be included. tempImageo11Yev.jpgtempImage4B5Yya.jpgtempImageC0tC3J.jpgtempImageDKIBpn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.