Golite Hex 3 green with inner nest pole and rain fly

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Up for sale is a golite Hex 3. This is the older version of the Shangra la 3. I just had it out for 6 days and it works fantastic. I had a stove jack also put in it by Jon at Bearpaw. He did an awesome job. he also made a piece to go over the stove jack when not in use. The golite Hex 3 is the 70d material alot stouter then what they made the Shangra La stuff out of. If you go ultralight Tarp, Pole steaks its just over 3lbs. with the inner nest its closer to 5lbs. Its a great shelter for 2 plus gear without a stove or 1man stove and gear without the nest.
Both fly and inner nest are in great condition. The rain fly has had some seam sealer applied to some very tiny pin holes in 1 spot. but it is completely water tight. The Nest is complete netting and not a single flaw in it. Bathtub floor also in great shape but you may want to apply another round of seam seal to the seam in it. You cant buy these anymore and they are hard to find. The color green. Blends in well.

The hex 3 has 2 air flow ports at the top of the tipi this keeps condensation at bay. I had it out with 2 guys who had tipi's and it was raining inside theirs but the Golite hex had 0 condensation on a heavy night of raining just with the fly alone.

The Fly alone is commonly sold for 250$ + and its pretty unheard of to find a complete Hex 3 setup like this.

I will take 450$ Firm Shipped. Paypal preferred buyer pays the fee or you can friend and family the payment. I will ship insured so youll need to sign for it. All stuff sacks are included. You get the nest the rain fly, center pole and stakes. all with their own seperate bag.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Awsome set up, wish I could swing it. Gonna make some one a nice home away form home.

Thanks yeah its a super nice setup. Im hanging from trees now only reason Im letting it go, otherwise Id keep it.