Good Youth boots ?

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everybody I’m looking for some input on a good quality boot for my 10-year-old grandson we’ve tried a few super cheap boots as I was trying to avoid too much money wrapped up in some thing he will outgrow so fast I thought I would ask a few on here if they’ve come up with something that is decent quality for the price 😉

Depends on what you are doing, but mine wore muck boots most of the time. For Whitetail hunting and even Nebraska Muledeer. Once they we’re old enough for Colorado Elk, their shoe size was big enough to buy men’s. I didn’t mind paying a little more knowing they would be passed down through 3 of them.

We have had Rockies and Cabela’s brand.

coues32

WKR
Asolo or other quality hiking boots closeouts on sierra trading post, usually have discount codes in the gear deal thread also

Mosby

WKR
I used to buy my son the Cabela's Iron Ridge boot. They have a air bob type sole and he never had a problem with them. Not sure if they've changed them over the years but they worked well. They are on sale right now for under $70. They were the best I could come up with for hunting in steep terrain for.a decent price.