Got my first Southern Pacific Mule deer

OXN939

WKR
I def enjoy them all. Out here in socal a lot of days are just being out with no action. Anytime I'm out there I'm far more comfortable and relaxed than when I'm in city. Seriorsly thinking about making a move and a compete lifestyle change for the better. Just got to trick the wife into moving.

Man I was in San Diego for a year. The difference in your disposition you feel between being in the city and out in nature is how you know you need to be somewhere else. I felt the same way the whole time I was there, and was never happier than the day I left.

OP
PlumbHunter
Thanks everyone. I just got my meat back from processing. Next time I want to learn how to do it on my own, but I'll tell you what nothing feels better than looking in my freezer seeing a ton of meat. I've probably looked in my freezer the last 2 days as many times I looked at the buck LOL. So pumped. Now I am on a meat quest and must collect them all.
PS It only says elk because he ran out of stickers, hopefully soon I'll have my own elk. ven3.jpgven3.jpgven2.jpgven1.jpg