Gov’t Gear Money, Round 2

Poser

WKR
Looks like many of us will get out second round of government cheese. My bivy sack quiver is on the verge of becoming very respectable.

How about you?

Thess87

WKR
Hope they don’t but if so l’ll probably throw it in to the market like the first one

For those people that get the check...i think using it to acquire debt on real property or TIPS might be worth lookin into...couple good spots to hedge against inflation.
Yeah...we didnt see inflation after the fed went on a buying spree in 2008...now our central bank sees that as the rule of the land. Print money and prices stay low....well eventually you have to pay your tab.

Not to be a doom and gloomer...but i gotta feeling that we will see inflationary pressure sooner than later.
Stacking money into depreciating assets in a time of inflation can be troubling.

Lark Bunting

Lil-Rokslider
Single income family man here that is fortunate to be employed and have not had to take a pay cut. If my wife gets wind of another stimulus check she'll have it spent before it hits the account. If I have my way it'll go straight into savings.

CorbLand

WKR
Savings account for a down payment on a house or new tires for the wifes car as it needs them soon.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Nothing is free. Remember that. Going into a checking account along with every other dollar I can right now. When things turn around I’ll have a bunch of fun money. If it doesn’t turn around then I’ll have a pot of money set aside.

jfs82

WKR
Half to savings towards getting my 40 acres, half to market towards being able to retire on those 40 acres early.