Greetings from Colorado

thenodnarb

FNG
Classified Approved
Hi I'm Brandon. Just discovered this site. Seems like a friendly bunch here. Check out my AZ Elk I shot last September.
Cheers! IMG_5262.jpeg

Ucsdryder

WKR
Were you in Colorado when you shot it? JK, JK, welcome aboard. Great bull, what did he score? I’m going to guess right around 300.

OP
thenodnarb

thenodnarb

FNG
Classified Approved
Were you in Colorado when you shot it? JK, JK, welcome aboard. Great bull, what did he score? I’m going to guess right around 300.
He grossed 339 and some change. 330 5/8 net for the book.
I wish there were more bulls like this in Colorado! This was unit 1 AZ.

Ucsdryder

WKR
He grossed 339 and some change. 330 5/8 net for the book.
I wish there were more bulls like this in Colorado! This was unit 1 AZ.
I’d like to change my answer!

No kidding, funny how guys are leaving Colorado to find bulls…I’m in the same boat

Great Bull. If I killed that bull I would hang up my bow. Doubt you will ever beat that on Public Land in CO.

Use the search function for any initial questions you have and you will see there is a wealth if information in here on just about any topic you can think of related to elk hunting.

OP
thenodnarb

thenodnarb

FNG
Classified Approved
Great Bull. If I killed that bull I would hang up my bow. Doubt you will ever beat that on Public Land in CO.
Thanks! I put in for about 21 years to draw a premium AZ unit. I drew Tag #1. It was surely the hunt of a lifetime.

Had a bull almost that nice at 12 yards but could not shoot through all the lower limbs. He stood there like 3 minutes looking right past me and there was nothing I could do. All those close calls just feed the passion more. Gets in your blood and the adrenaline & dopamine rush dumping into your bloodstream and your brain is absolutely addictive. It's a great site. Welcome.

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome bull and welcome aboard!!! There is a lot of good people and information to be found on here.