az/wa FNG

Ingi?

FNG
Greetings Rokslide community.

FNG here. I've always enjoyed being outdoors. Never really had family that was into hunting, while most of my family actively fishes (Commercially and recreationally). I have slowly found myself really wanting to get into hunting. About 3 years ago I started applying for elk tags in AZ. I'm pretty obsessive with my hobbies. In recent years its been fishing, golfing, now hunting (archery). Got my first late rifle elk tag last winter, I was unsuccesful in my hunt in regards to meat in the freezer but had a blast, enjoyed every second of my hunt and immediately got home and decided I'd have better odds pulling a tag with archery. I know i'm lucky but happy to say I have another hunt to look forward to with a late archery tag in unit 4a.

I'm in sales for the maritime industry. Live in Phoenix AZ but travel to Seattle roughly every other week and at some point will be relocating back there but also not in any rush to do so. Happy to join this forum and see what Rokslide is all about.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new AZ (and soon to be WA) member.

Eddie

P.S. You sound committed to AZ Elk hunting even after you are back in the PNW so look into a lifetime hunting license while you are resident as I think it's still valid even after you move. It will save you money in the long run, you'll never have to worry about renewal and it helps G&F with the upfront revenue. Call AZ G&F to confirm my info as I'm old. :D I bought a lifetime combo license a few years ago. And I am not a shill for G&F. Good luck.

Last edited:
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new AZ (and soon to be WA) member.

Eddie

P.S. You sound committed to AZ Elk hunting even after you are back in the PNW so look into a lifetime hunting license while you are resident as I think it's still valid even after you move. It will save you money in the long run, you'll never have to worry about renewal and it helps G&F with the upfront revenue. Call AZ G&F to confirm my info as I'm old. :D I bought a lifetime combo license a few years ago. And I am not a shill for G&F. Good luck.

Wow a lifetime license! I will love to get that too. Please how do I go about that?