Gunfoam

wtrbrdm

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
After a few years in CO, and jumping head first into hunting, I'm moving back to VA in summer with work. Gone will be the days of throwing my crap into a soft case and heading into the mountains. Although I hate all of my Pelican cases, they do serve a purpose. Seeing that there may be more flights in my future, I decided to redo my travel case through Gunfoam again. Just a shout out for the job they do. Rather than pick-and-pluck, they use a program where you upload pics and measurements...then you design the layout however you want. Figured, if someone is looking to get a great foam insert, I'd throw this up. I have no affiliation with the company, just a 2 time customer.

It looks intimidating at first, but the process is simple. You take photos of the items, add some measurements and they're generated in the layout, where you can manipulate them. You can also do generic shape cut outs. The only downside is, if you change your payout and gear down the road, you're stuck with doing some trimming or grabbing a new foam insert. Pretty nifty though.

Sidenote - I'm selling my old foam in the classified section for pretty much free....just asking shipping. Rather see if someone else would want it vs throwing it in the garbage right away,

Great company with great CS.

First image was what I planned using the generator.....second is the actual foam.

Order 31569.png
Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 5.18.34 AM.png

OP
wtrbrdm

wtrbrdm

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Not sure.... Maybe 18lbs empty with the foam. Pretty comparable to the same size Pelican I have.