Harvester Evo vs Nomad TI

I have the harvester EVO, and I can’t imagine ever considering spending more or trying to get more out of a silencer.. the thing is amazing. On my 300 win mag, it makes the recoil feel like I’m shooting 150gr .308’s. On my .308 it makes me feel like I’m shooting a .223, and on my 6.5 it makes me feel like I’m shooting a 22. Crazy good noise reduction as well.

I will be getting another one hopefully in the near future so I can stop swapping between rifles all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the harvester EVO, and I can’t imagine ever considering spending more or trying to get more out of a silencer.. the thing is amazing. On my 300 win mag, it makes the recoil feel like I’m shooting 150gr .308’s. On my .308 it makes me feel like I’m shooting a .223, and on my 6.5 it makes me feel like I’m shooting a 22. Crazy good noise reduction as well.

Come on. No it doesn't.

CentennialState

Lil-Rokslider
I’d take a Hyperion K over anything else out there except maybe my TBAC 7.
Interested to know what makes that one such a winner for you; similar price to others that are lighter, shorter, do a similar job of suppression. What do you feel differentiates it or makes it your go to?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Interested to know what makes that one such a winner for you; similar price to others that are lighter, shorter, do a similar job of suppression. What do you feel differentiates it or makes it your go to?
It just sounds better to my ear. Just a personal preference. I'm not terribly concerned about an ounce or 2 honestly and CGS is an awesome company. Not saying anything is wrong with the other options but between my Hyperion K, Tbac 7, and a banish 30, I just havn't found anything that jumps out at me as being truly "better". THis past week I was on a trip and got to try and shoot next to people using a lot of different silencers and nothing jumped out at me.

Again, just personal preference.

CGS is great, the modular flow through ability, and the one-piece titanium construction is cool. It's light, durable, and work well.

CentennialState

Lil-Rokslider
It just sounds better to my ear. Just a personal preference. I'm not terribly concerned about an ounce or 2 honestly and CGS is an awesome company. Not saying anything is wrong with the other options but between my Hyperion K, Tbac 7, and a banish 30, I just havn't found anything that jumps out at me as being truly "better". THis past week I was on a trip and got to try and shoot next to people using a lot of different silencers and nothing jumped out at me.

Again, just personal preference.
Excellent info. I find a great amount of benefit in real-life head to head experiences and observation. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Come on. No it doesn't.

Glad I’m not the only one that thinks that.

I have a lot suppressors on a lot of guns up to 338 Norma Mag Improved. A suppressor help but the recoil reduction is nowhere as good as a well designed brake; certainly not to the levels stated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have a lot suppressors on a lot of guns up to 338 Norma Mag Improved. A suppressor help but the recoil reduction is nowhere as good as a well designed brake; certainly not to the levels stated.

I really do think that a lot of people conflate muzzle blast and recoil. Especially children and adults with big magnums.
Therefore, when you get some recoil reduction and almost no muzzle blast, voila! “My 300 kicks like a 223!”

Lawnboi

WKR
I really do think that a lot of people conflate muzzle blast and recoil. Especially children and adults with big magnums.
Therefore, when you get some recoil reduction and almost no muzzle blast, voila! “My 300 kicks like a 223!”
This is exactly it. People don’t realize how the body reacts to the blast and concussion of a brake/bare muzzle. And when they shoot suppressed not reacting to the shot becomes easier.

Well that’s how I perceive it. And I welcome anyone to come try it out…

But still we are distracting from the fact that people are still buying silencers 2x+ the price of the Harvester Evo …why?

Lawnboi

WKR
Well that’s how I perceive it. And I welcome anyone to come try it out…

But still we are distracting from the fact that people are still buying silencers 2x+ the price of the Harvester Evo …why?

Because they don’t want to look like they have a 6th grade welding project on the end of their barrel? Just a joke.

I have not and will not buy one cause it’s not titanium. Cans gain weight and I have no intention on having to use expensive chemicals or ultra sonic to clean my suppressor.

Maybe not a big deal for a low volume shooter, or someone who dosnt care if their fan is filled with ounces of carbon.