Havalon barracuda blades with piranha frame

stan_wa

Lil-Rokslider
Hey y’all,
I got a havalon piranha I want to take it as my only cutting implement in a backpack elk hunt. The one concern I have is getting the antlers off without a saw so I have used the piranha blade saw but it’s sooo short that it’s very difficult to use. So I’m wondering will the barracuda saw blade attach to the prinaha frame?
I know it won’t fold it but idc about that I just want to get a Handle on the barracuda saw blade.

jc_at_aq

FNG
That's a good question - sorry I don't have an answer, but following in case someone else knows!

OP
stan_wa

stan_wa

Lil-Rokslider
I feel like I did some decent level of googling it and wasn’t able to find out, anyone who has both models probably can help us out. Or I guess I could just risk the 12$ buy a blade and see if it fits haha.

Don't use the havalon saw. It sucks. I thought it would he a great tool and it took me well over an hour to saw horns off a skull. And my hands hurt a lot when I was finished

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

L.G.

FNG
+1 for the handle that takes both size blades.

I do a 60a on one side and a saw on the other. Going to try a gut hook on the small side and a #115 on the big side this season and see how that goes.

I've been impressed with my havalon saws but haven't done any antler sawing.