Hawk ghost camera app

Miboy86

Lil-Rokslider
Bought a hawk ghost 16 camera on sale no returns. Went to do the initial set up and found the camera is controlled by a app you download off the app store called Hawk Sync. Went to look for it and can not find it not has hawk returned my emails. Does anyone have a hawk camera and know if this app was renamed or how to find it on the Google play store.

Ace531

FNG
Unfortunately you're screwed. I'm in the same boat as you are. I bought one a few months ago and got to the same point you are. I was able to finally track down someone to talk to (I believe the parent company is Stealth Can if my memory serves me correctly). They told me that their software people claim there was an issue with the app and Samsung phones so they pulled it off Google play. Claimed they were working on a fix, but that was months ago, so don't expect that to get corrected. As far as I know, your only hope is to use an iPhone (I think the app is still there) so if you have a friend or family member with one who will download the app and program your camera, that's what you need to do.

OP
M

Miboy86

Lil-Rokslider
Appreciate it, guess my mother in law is gonna get into deer hunting now.