Hawkins Ultralight Tactical rings

slowelk

WKR
I don't have a weight on the ones you are interested in, but I can speak to their overall quality. They are well made, and have not needed any lapping from my experience. The ring cap bubble level can be hard to see in various shooting positions and depending on the scope you are using. Lastly, they are made out of 6061 aluminum, and even though it's probably not necessary, I prefer the 7075 aluminum used in the Nightforce Ultralite rings. The Hawkins rings are lighter than most of the competition due to their use of 6061.

I don't have a weight on the ones you are interested in, but I can speak to their overall quality. They are well made, and have not needed any lapping from my experience. The ring cap bubble level can be hard to see in various shooting positions and depending on the scope you are using. Lastly, they are made out of 6061 aluminum, and even though it's probably not necessary, I prefer the 7075 aluminum used in the Nightforce Ultralite rings. The Hawkins rings are lighter than most of the competition due to their use of 6061.
I also am not a fan 6061. If hawkins made their rings out of 7075 or even titanium, that would be awesome. I couldn't justify their price so I went with the Talley rings. $60 and made out of 7075.

OP
762 ULTRAMAGA
Thanks guys
I'm gonna try the Hawkins LR hybrids first and if I can't get good eye relief I'll go with the Talley Modern Hunter rings on my pic rail

HawkinsPrecision

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor