WTB Helinox chair zero

krisn416

WKR
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Awesome choice! Not selling mine, but love them, you won’t regret the purchase. Have two Lite Cots too. No issues with any of my Helinox gear. Also, you can DIY ultralight feet for these using plastic balls and spray foam (PM me if you want details). Good luck!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have 2 chair 0’s, both are black with the blue frames. Used on one boat camping trip, in like new condition. DM me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

dingleberns

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Awesome choice! Not selling mine, but love them, you won’t regret the purchase. Have two Lite Cots too. No issues with any of my Helinox gear. Also, you can DIY ultralight feet for these using plastic balls and spray foam (PM me if you want details). Good luck!

That's what I've learned in my research. picking up the lite cots tomorrow! using this set up for third season rifle as I will be packing in my camp (sawtooth and stove).

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I’ve got both the helinox and the big agnes chairs, I find the big agnes are more comfortable and although they are slightly heavier, they’re worth the extra weight. The helinox cots are very nice though.

OP
D

dingleberns

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve got both the helinox and the big agnes chairs, I find the big agnes are more comfortable and although they are slightly heavier, they’re worth the extra weight. The helinox cots are very nice though.

Noted, thanks.