Help! 18650 battery for zebralight h600c mK IV

I would confidently assume that’s a marketing gimmick but I haven’t looked into it. If all the reputable brands are stuck around 3500 mah that’s probably the max you can get in a 18650.
I‘m still using my 3500 mAh orbtronics that must be 10 year old by now. I haven’t noticed any loss of capacity/run time. They’re a damn good battery.

Which orbtronics do you use? I see they have a 3500 protected one that I believe is a panasonic 18650 with protection.

I also see a 3500 high drain, but it also mentions that its a panasonic/sanyo, so what's the difference between those and the green panasonic 18650B batteries that are a few bucks cheaper? The panasonic is a flat top and the orbtronic is a button top..

coiloil37

Lil-Rokslider
Again, I can’t answer all those questions as I’m not a battery geek.

I have some of the high drain and some of the protected cells but it’s hard to read a few of these. I also have another in a flashlight somewhere but the kids have been using it and it’s currently MIA. They’re all button top batteries.

1c54667e76292ef67a595b0ba295d671.jpg

I wouldn’t personally get to worried about the battery’s protection circuit if your using it in a light with its own protection circuit. That said, I also don’t think having one on the battery is a bad idea and the price difference is irrelevant if you’re amortising it over so many years.

I got this light to use on night searches. They had shipped it with spare batteries for a reason.. I found out later, it died after 1 hour of use.