Hha Tetra vs Black Gold Ascent Verdict

I am looking at getting one of the single pin slider sights for my bow. Which one do you guys recommend?

WestNE

WKR
HHA gets my vote. Both are solid but I like the tapes better and I'm in love with the buttery smooth wheel.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

I personally like the black gold since it’s a little more compact. Both seem great though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocYukon

FNG
I have found black gold to have very bright pins at low light. It also has better micro adjust capabilities. The tapes and indicators are definitely better on the HHA.

Have you always run a single pin? Not knocking the thought, just curious. I was sure I wanted a single pin fast Eddie last year. I quickly realized I didn’t like the idea of trying to adjust in a hurry, and went to a 3 pin ascent verdict. Less clutter than a 5 pin, but still able to shoot in a fast situation. Also if running a single pin that is vertical and non adjustable, your max range is much less than a horizontal with movable pins. Just my .02

DocYukon

FNG
Have you always run a single pin? Not knocking the thought, just curious. I was sure I wanted a single pin fast Eddie last year. I quickly realized I didn’t like the idea of trying to adjust in a hurry, and went to a 3 pin ascent verdict. Less clutter than a 5 pin, but still able to shoot in a fast situation. Also if running a single pin that is vertical and non adjustable, your max range is much less than a horizontal with movable pins. Just my .02
I ended up with a dual trac for this reason. I mainly hunt whitetail sub 40 yards, so setting the top pin for 25 and bottom for 35 covers me well.