High BTU 2 burner cookers....

Tod osier

WKR
I'm running myself in circles trying to find something that fits my wants... I'm looking for a simple 2 burner cooker to put on the porch... It will get used for getting cast irons smoking hot for searing, for deep frying, for canning, for wok use.

I currently use a single 50-60K BTU bayou classic turkey fryer that has a 10 psi regulator and I'm happy with that other than I'd like something taller and would like 2 burners and wind screen above and below.

I can't find anything that looks decent (non flimsy) with a serious and honest btu rating. I'd like something with high output and not take a step backwards in btu from what I have.

I like the camp chef Yukon 14, but they say 30K btu each, and it is a 5 psi regulator, which is wimpy.

Even something like a king kooker cs29a which they say is 53K each and has a 5 psi regulator, so I don't know if I trust that number.

Anyone have some models/brands to look at (without a rokslide price)?

I'm not a wok user but based on my older 3 burner camp chef I can't imagine it not working.

Do they make a 17 two burner?

blkqi

WKR
The only time I was even remotely disappointed in the output of my Camp Chef Explorer was the one time I decided to do a European mount in camp.

I have a Bayou jet cooker that I use for boiling shellfish and skulls. It is *way* better for that purpose, but also drinks fuel.