Hillberg Nallo 2gt

Alberta

FNG
Hello,

I am wondering what users of the Nallo GT 2 think about using this tent for sheep hunting? Is there any considerable drawbacks to not having a free standing tent in your experience? Is the tent still useable with say rocks on the guy points opposed to stakes in rocky terrain?

I was originally thinking a Niak or a Rogen but the stand alone mesh door’s are what causes me to be hesitant in these options.

Thanks for anyon ho has any input.

Decker9

WKR
I wondered the same thing last year, so I bought the same tent. After setting it up once in the yard, it was straight back in the e&e. Nice tent, but I personally much prefer a free standing tent.

OP
A

Alberta

FNG
I wondered the same thing last year, so I bought the same tent. After setting it up once in the yard, it was straight back in the e&e. Nice tent, but I personally much prefer a free standing tent.
Decker have you since purchased a new tent? what options are you using currently.

Decker9

WKR
Decker have you since purchased a new tent? what options are you using currently.

I went back to a msr hhnx. I’d still like to fund a free standing hilleberg some day for winter trips, but the msr has done me well over the years if treated nice.

sneaky

"DADDY"
You can certainly set it up that way, tied off to rocks. Freestanding you could go with a Soulo or an Allak and be good to go. Hilles have a well earned reputation.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk