Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Rokslide Members:

Find Hoffman's Guide and Mountaineer Pacs now at Scheels at these 4 locations:
Missoula Montana
Rochester Minnesota
St. Cloud Minnesota
Eau Claire Wisconsin

Excited to be a part of the Scheels family of quality products they supply.

Attachments

• Scheels Locations..jpg
    Scheels Locations..jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 14

gostovp

WKR
Awesome - thank you. I hope they keep you nice and warm this winter and for years to come.
Thanks! I was so impressed with the quality I ordered a pair of 8” Explorers on your Black Friday sale… can’t wait to get those to!

gostovp

WKR
Awesome - thank you. I hope they keep you nice and warm this winter and for years to come.
And I normally don’t pray for snow and cold here in WI, but I’m kinda looking forward to some so I can get out and use the boots.

With the whitetail mobile hunting craze going on here in the Midwest the pacs are a perfect cold weather options for guys that have to hike in a bit and still have warm feet on stand. In my opinion they are a much better than the all rubber/neoprene insulated boots that a lot of guys use (pacs have better support, better breathability, and easy to remove liners to dry out). The only use I have for tall rubber boots is if I’m constantly in water that’s not deep enough where I need waders.

Also the pacs will be a great late season pheasant hunting boot… we hunt some nasty cattail sloughs that get wet and muddy and deep snow in spots and are a hike to get to…