Hoodlum mods/ set ups

Therooster240g

FNG
Classified Approved
What’s some mods y’all have done to your hoodlums or how y’all have it set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mods needed here. I’ve attached pockets, guide lid and on occasion a gun bearer but that’s about it

OP
T

Therooster240g

FNG
Classified Approved
What size pockets do you run with it

kowboy

FNG
I run a Claymore as a lid and that's about it. I have a second Claymore that if need be, I can attach half way down.

croben

Lil-Rokslider
I have a large pocket on the snow collar, and a medium and large on the back. Between these and the side pockets, I very rarely have to access the main bag. Depending on the trip, I do have an EXO lid I can throw on top for some extra storage space.

OP
T

Therooster240g

FNG
Classified Approved
I was think of running one zipper all the way up the snow collar like the bedlam. I really like that idea. I currently have 2 large pouches on the front along with an orange Sherman. For most of my hunting, I won’t use the main bag unless in hauling out meat. It’s pretty much more bag than I need, but want a bag to cover everything.

madtinker

Lil-Rokslider
All I’ve got so far is a slik sling, but I want a Nalgene bottle holder, a pouch, and a belt loop for my bear spray on the belt, a lid for extra storage/organization, and another pocket on the back for a first aid kit so it’s always easy to find.