Hot Weather Long Sleeve Options?

snik

FNG
What are you guys using for early hot weather hunts? Is there any off brands that are cheaper that you have liked?

dapesche

WKR
Eddie bauer had a awesome trail cool long sleeve.

Can't seem to find it in Canada anymore. You might be able to track one down in the US though

Sent from my SM-S901W using Tapatalk

Dented

WKR
For hot weather hunting? I just wear long sleeve fishing shirts in whatever colors generally blend in with my surroundings. You're gonna sweat, so I hunt the wind. Cheap, effective, and I'm using stuff I already own. That leaves more money for other hunting or stupid toy purchases, depending upon my mood and/ or sobriety. 😅

I just grabbed a synthetic lightweight long sleeve from REI. I found a lot of the hunting specific ones were either too heavy for my liking, or pretty dang expensive for a basic base layer.

I stalked a sleeping 8 points and stuck an arrow in him wearing a Salt Life hoodie, does that count? We hunt West Texas and it gets hot hot. I've tried the Kuiu Gila and it's nice but typically end up in a really light Merino hoody like the Kuiu 145 as long as I'm not busting brush (they're super fragile).

S-3 ranch

WKR
For hot weather hunting? I just wear long sleeve fishing shirts in whatever colors generally blend in with my surroundings. You're gonna sweat, so I hunt the wind. Cheap, effective, and I'm using stuff I already own. That leaves more money for other hunting or stupid toy purchases, depending upon my mood and/ or sobriety. 😅
Same here, Magellan, old harbor outfitters, whata burger
great for hot weather and as a base layer in winter