How about Luxe stoves?

I have been reading that the Luxe tents are cheap and they are difficult to work with. What about their tent stoves? They seem to be a decent deal and more durable then their tents.

BBob

WKR
I bought a used one. Haven’t used it a lot but it works fine with no problems. The window is nice.

Buddy has one and we used on 10 day elk hunt.

I thot quality made (but a little bit heavier than seek outside, which I like and use). They have some nifty ways that everyone screws together.

I will give luxe the win for their see through front which provides morale booster in seeing FIRE and always provides light for tent. Lastly, you can see when to add more wood or throttle damper.

Luxe says made overseas, and I think they use multiple suppliers. So not sure if that matters to you also.

Lastly, FYI, There is a YouTube hack to convert front of seek stove to see through, which I plan on doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRC

FNG
Son and I bought a winnerwill stove and it’s awesome and easy to set up! Weighs the same as the seek but doesn’t have all the extra parts and legs to put together. Used it on a 10 day pack trip at 9500’ in 18 degree weather and worked awesome! 3157549A-9C05-4914-9833-4B6DD0693679.jpeg