How is the Maven RS.1 holding up?

Xringer07

Lil-Rokslider
This scope interests me quite a bit for a very flexible mountain/all purpose unit. I was able to get my hands on one at a show and the optics seemed great (from what I could tell inside, under florescent lights) and I liked the layout of the MOA reticle. My curiosity is with the internals/erector system/turrets. Has anyone been putting them through their paces, and what are your thoughts?

I watched Ryan's review on YouTube and the tracking looked spot on. Curious to the repeatability as the round count climbs. Thanks for your time!

I put this scope on my wife's Tikka last year and she and I really like it. This scope checks a lot of boxes. The glass is excellent and the reticle is great. Magnification range is good. The build quality is also very good, it has always dialed up and returned to zero perfectly. It hasn't had as much range time as my rig but my wife got her first antelope with it last season and she has consistently rung steel out to 600 yds. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with one on a lighter weight hunting rig, seems to fit that bill quite nicely.

OP
Xringer07

Xringer07

Lil-Rokslider
I put this scope on my wife's Tikka last year and she and I really like it. This scope checks a lot of boxes. The glass is excellent and the reticle is great. Magnification range is good. The build quality is also very good, it has always dialed up and returned to zero perfectly. It hasn't had as much range time as my rig but my wife got her first antelope with it last season and she has consistently rung steel out to 600 yds. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with one on a lighter weight hunting rig, seems to fit that bill quite nicely.
This is good to hear. If I were to go that direction it would probably end up on a Tikka as well. It is a little heavier than I'd prefer but it seems scopes aren't the place to save weight.

RMB518

FNG
I have a couple RS1 scopes that have met my expectations for hunting rigs. Would buy another or just another Maven maybe one with more zoom for a heavier target rifle application.