How many here have Instagram ?

gmajor

WKR
For me, social media pays the bills, so I'm a little biased. The company I work for connects professionals and people to jobs, and I enjoy the work I do. So I would say there is a time and place for social media, and understand both sides of the argument.

Just a head's up: Facebook owns Instagram, same company, different functionality.

Knew I wasn't the only one.

Last edited:

chiefhoyt

FNG
I Live it Mtn View and cannot wait to get out. My job keeps me here for now. Rancho San Antonio and Windy hill have some good trails for training at least.

Last edited:

Mtnboy

WKR
Just signed up, haven't even made a post yet, but I will be posting updates from the Sheep Show!

IdahoMtnBoy is my "name"

elkyinzer

WKR
Waking an old sleeping post here because I made an instagram account so I was searching threads looking for hunting related stuff to follow.

After a four or five year absence from social media I figured what the hell after I've seen some pretty cool hunting stuff posted recently from the SHOT show and whatnot then I started exploring further and seeing a bunch more cool stuff. As far as posting I am philosophically conflicted being a private person, but this stems from a desire to share and learn and network so I concluded it as a positive tool for that. On a personal level I know very few people that hunt the way I do so the potential to connect with like-minded people is actually a pretty cool aspect of modern technology and draws me in the same way this place did. On that note, a couple privacy related questions....

Do I have to be careful about geotagging locations on my pictures? I have it turned off on my phone camera but does it default to that?

If I have my name listed on my page, if someone were to say google search my name would my hunting pictures pop up? For work purposes I don't really want that happening.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I think I posted before, but you can find me by searching my name.

Justin Crossley

Give me a follow to get up to the minute SHOT show updates.