trackboss

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2014 Hoyt Faktor Turbo realtree camo.
Original manual included
#2 cam, 26”-28” draw
Current setup is with 27.5” module, but will include 28” module
60lbs.-70lbs. draw. Measures 71.5lbs on my scale and I have always shot at that weight.
On my chronograph these arrows are at 305fps or so. If I remember correctly the total arrow weight with 100 grain field points is 390 grains. With the 28" module the speed goes up a few fps.
Bow is tuned perfectly for me. New shooter may require re-location of peep to suit personal preference and that will require minor front sight gang adjustment (no pin adjustment so long as draw weight and same arrows are used.) If peep goes up front sight must move up as a whole. Same thing when going down.
String was replaced couple years ago with Weigand custom string. Original string included and in great shape. There is some fuzz on the current string which is normal and all but goes away with wax. It’s still in excellent working condition and does not need to be replaced. I replaced the original with this one after a couple years assuming it was time, but nothing changed and bow still shot as good as new regardless of which string was installed new or used.
Accessories:
• QAD Hoyt specific arrow rest with spare launcher and pads.
• G5 Meta Pro Peep blue
• 11 arrows included. All are 350 spine .001” One is carbon express maxima hunter shaft with a fob. The rest are Victory VforceXpert. 3 factory fletched. 3shafts with fobs and 6 brand new, in box, full length arrows that are uncut and come with inserts to be assembled. The assembled arrows are 27”. I like to keep my arrows as short as possible. These place the broadheads right at the front of the riser. Both 27.5” and 28” draw modules work with the same arrows.
• Several spare nocks included
• Spare field points in both 100g and 125g
• Hoyt 4 arrow rack quiver with custom machined mounts that were shortened to place quiver closer to riser for more compact profile and better balance
• Black Gold custom sight built with widowmaker head, 2” big dog guard and revenge 3rd axis base. 7 pins total (currently set at 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85)
• 3 shuttle t-lock broadheads with a pack of spare blades (100g)
• 3 magnus stinger buzzcut (100g)
• Tarantula armguard
I purchased this bow brand new in 2014 and have been shooting it somewhat regularly. I hunt with it a few times a year and have taken a few hogs with it. It has normal wear and tear and is in excellent working condition. It is a 100% ready to shoot/hunt complete package. All that is missing is a release. This entire package cost me over $2000 new. Asking $675. I have seen similar faktor turbo packages sell for $900 on ebay with lower end components; arrows, rest, sight, no broadheads, etc. Everything here is top quality and price was not a factor when I purchased this. I simply wanted the best. Reason I am selling is because I have decided to order an RX-1 to replace this. This bow draws extremely smooth and shoots really well. I can’t really justify purchasing a new bow considering the price is outrageous, but I simply decided to try something new as is often the case with bows.
Note: there is a box of brand new arrows as well as brand new fobs in the photo. They are not included.
Located in San Francisco.
trackboss at prodigy dot net
bow.jpg
accssories.jpg
label.jpg
cam module.jpg

Last edited: