Hoyt Satori help

Tango1

Lil-Rokslider
I want to get a new Hoyt Satori, but I'm a little confused on how they rate each combination of riser and limbs. As I think I understand it, the limbs are all rated based on 21" riser performance and as the risers get shorter the draw weight goes up. I have a 26.5" draw length and have been told the 17" riser with short 40lb limbs will net approx 45-46lbs draw weight, which is where I want to be at. I couldn't find any type of Hoyt cross-reference chart on net draw weight to confirm this, so I'm working off of verbal archery shop guidance. Appreciate some help on this and thoughts on the bow. Thank you!

Clifford

FNG
I am hopefully receiving a used Satori in the mail today. I too have heard they rate their limbs for a 21” riser. Actual limb draw weight varies some from limb set to limb set I’m sure. They are also usually rated at 28” draw so your gaining some poundage with the shorter riser and shaving another tiny bit off with a shorter draw. The only for sure way to know would be to measure the limbs. Benefit of ILF being that you can swap them later if needed. If too much weight is the concern you could always use 35lb limbs.

oldgoat

WKR
I would of thought they would change their limb pad angle on each length riser so that at least their limbs would draw as marked. I would email Hoyt and ask them!