Huntaoudad.com

S-3 ranch

WKR
I would head to a reputable ranch in Mexico, they have excEllet untapped aoudad country, Mexican aoudad hunting is true mountain sheep hunting lots of wilderness full of them if you’re in shape.,

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Has anyone hunted the Sproul Ranch in Ft Davis Tx ? I still want a nice Aoudad ram

FLATHEAD

WKR
I would head to a reputable ranch in Mexico, they have excEllet untapped aoudad country, Mexican aoudad hunting is true mountain sheep hunting lots of wilderness full of them if you’re in shape.,
I was not aware Mexico had Aoudad.
Very intriguing.

Urakunu

FNG
Great trophy. I may have to look up High Desert Hunting and check this out. This is one that is on my list of hunts.
Thanks, Chet's a good guy, small operation which I like. He personally does the guiding. Good population of them on the property he hunts. Will definitely do it again after we do mule deer with him. He does have a FB page as well.

easttex

Lil-Rokslider
Do your diligence . Check references. Some outfitters have been guiding for Aoudad for thirty plus years, others started day before yesterday. The best hunts are not cheap, because outfitters essentially buy a quota of rams from landowners, often paying well in advance.

Smtn10pt

FNG
I have not hunted Aoudad with Adam but I have hunted deer and turkey with him several times. I wouldnt hesitate to go with him if I was looking for a ram.

bigsky2

Lil-Rokslider
I think there's a lot more of this going on down in Texas than most people realize. The country I was in was so remote that it would be really easy to trespass without getting caught. How many people truly know that their outfitter has the lease on the property they are hunting?

Urakunu

FNG
My buddy smoked this one, we shot them out of the same group seconds apart.

Attachments

• 20221019_115733.jpg
    20221019_115733.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 40

JLMUELZ

FNG
Thanks for the info. Has anyone hunted the Sproul Ranch in Ft Davis Tx ? I still want a nice Aoudad ram
My father and I hunted with Roy, you cant go wrong with him. Only advise I would give is save a little extra and pay the trophy fee for a second ram. If you would like more information let me know.

S-3 ranch

WKR
I think there's a lot more of this going on down in Texas than most people realize. The country I was in was so remote that it would be really easy to trespass without getting caught. How many people truly know that their outfitter has the lease on the property they are hunting?
It’s a felony to hunt or shoot across a private property, the guides and outfitters would face the same charges , TP&W will hammer the outfitters 1st most, this Chris guy is probably on the radar and it’s only a matter of time until he gets a warrant

Last edited:
Mulie Mike at West Texas Hunt org is whom I went with. Excellent trip. Has access to multiple large private ranches. Prices listed on his web page. No games or hidden fees. He has DYI, Guided, Semi-guided, he has it all. He books out quite a ways. You’d be hard to find a better outfitter imo.