Hunting Retical: SWFA, NF, or Maven?

atmat

WKR
No offense taken and no need to apologize! You are correct everything is a compromise, and we all make those decisions. I use NF because I don’t want to compromise one bit of durability. The are proven reliable and have never let me down. It may come at a very small compromise here and there as any optic could. The Mil-c reticle in my NX8 gives me more headache than the Mil-r in the nxs I have. The NX8 being ffp makes the thin reticle so hard to see at low power. I still have a few of them. The Mil-r in the NXS in SFP is easy to see for my eyes. And to reiterate, I wouldn’t choose to use the reticle for a long range shot, but it’s good to know you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love the durability of NF — totally agree with you. Just wish they had better reticles.

ridgeline

FNG
Annnnnnnd, just like that they be gone.. They'll be back, good thing I'm not hurting for glass... Thank you sir.

SDHNTR

WKR
Starting to wonder if SWFA and Maven get their scopes from the same manufacturer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s got to be incredibly frustrating to have customers waiting in line to buy your product, and you’re forced to leave profits on the table because your supplier can’t keep up.