Hydrographic film

Mogollon Hunter

FNG
Classified Approved
Does anyone know where I can find hydrographic film in kuiu verde 2.0? Been having a hard time sourcing it, the only place I've found it is on ebay but it ships from Australia. Trying to get it a bit sooner and avoid paying international shipping.

Have you tried calling twn industries? They don't show anything under kuiu anymore so maybe they don't make it or it's a license thing

Yea I'd give them a call. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they were the original manufacturers of the kuiu films

OP
M

Mogollon Hunter

FNG
Classified Approved
The update is that kuiu decided to start licensing their patterns about 6 months ago. At least that's what twn told me when I called

Reactions: prm

prm

WKR
These guys did a Tikka stock for me in Kuiu Vias a year or two ago. Appears they get their materials from TWN so probably no longer an option. That’s unfortunate.

OP
M

Mogollon Hunter

FNG
Classified Approved
These guys did a Tikka stock for me in Kuiu Vias a year or two ago. Appears they get their materials from TWN so probably no longer an option. That’s unfortunate.

I believe that it's still available for professionals to use its just not available to the general public anymore

Reactions: prm
OP
M

Mogollon Hunter

FNG
Classified Approved
Yeah it sucks because it used to be available, according to the twn rep I talked to