Hyke and Byke down bag

WYCFM1

WKR
Any body on here used of the hyke and byke down sleeping bags? They are sub $250-$300 800 and 650 fill hydrophobic goose down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

20DYNAMITE07

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have any personal experience with them, but the reviews I've seen seem to be decent. From my understanding, their temp ratings are based on lower limits, rather then comfort. Whereas one of their competitors, Outdoor Vitals, claims to temp rate their bags based on comfort ratings.

So if you go with them, you might want to consider a lower temp bag.

OP
WYCFM1

WYCFM1

WKR
Wow I’m just now hearing about this outdoor vital company also. These are great prices for warm ultralight bags. Who has experience on the hunt with these two company’s?

OP
WYCFM1

WYCFM1

WKR
Wow I’m just now hearing about this outdoor vital company also. These are great prices for warm ultralight bags. Who has experience on the hunt with these two company’s?

Give Paris Outdoors a look, have a decent 15 and 0 degree bag. Not hydroponic but I haven’t had an issue with them so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outdoor Vitals has no phone and there sizes are off. i bought jackets and a bag that all went back. think athletic cut on steroids. customer service can take a while to get back. just sayin.not many reviews eitheron some items so its at your own risk.

OP
WYCFM1

WYCFM1

WKR
Almost too good to be true kinda

JD619er

WKR
Idk about their customer service but outdoor vitals is owned by a hunter and they have some good products for decent prices.

I have a Hyke and Byke 15 degree mummy bag that I used last September. No complaints. I stayed plenty warm. It packs down small as well.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Outdoor Vitals has no phone and there sizes are off. i bought jackets and a bag that all went back. think athletic cut on steroids. customer service can take a while to get back. just sayin.not many reviews eitheron some items so its at your own risk.
I haven't heard anyone else complaining about OVs customer service. Yours sounds like an anomaly. They are at the hunt Expo every year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BK Ammenwerth

Lil-Rokslider
My elk hunting partner in crime just bought a 15 and zero. I’ll let you know by sept 30th if he froze his ass off. I know my Nemo 0 is priceless.

brisket

Lil-Rokslider
I have a hyke and byke 0 degree. I sleep warm, but was comfortable in the teens in socks and boxers. It works just fine for me

I have used a hyke and byke 0 as well. Stayed toasty - without needing extra clothes. Most night have been 20-30 for lows though. Not for sure what temps you are looking at using it for.