I got to see and handle one today.

oldgoat

WKR
That's freaking cool! I got to see a pretty neat old Bear 76er today down at rmsgear today, 45ish years old still in original packaging and it's a 50# which I think is quite rare in itself! If I had a display room, I might of bought it, a set of 50# limbs is on my wish list and that's what it has, but the price is a little high to do what I want it for! It's about twice what I paid for both the ones I have put together!

Attachments

• IMG_20211028_115145151.jpg
    IMG_20211028_115145151.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 31

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
Very cool. I don't have a static k4... yet. I do have a 54 kodiak that I shoot. Very nice shooting bows.

Oh and I just snapped up a 76r that looks mint. Wife doesn't know about that one yet lol.

Beendare

WKR
Oh man, that is super cool.
I would love to shoot that bow….

The aluminum seems like it would be tough to glue to. Any corrosion is trouble and probably why we dont see many.

OP
Billy Goat
Oh man, that is super cool.
I would love to shoot that bow….

The aluminum seems like it would be tough to glue to. Any corrosion is trouble and probably why we dont see many.

I could have shot it, several others did. My draw is just a little longer and I didn't want to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

He got it on auction on eBay I think. He thought it was just going to be a wall hanger. Looked it over it was fine, built a string and started shooting it some.

Id be nervous, but I think the only thing that would likely happen is delamination, so it could probably still be a wall hanger. If it were mine I I'd shoot something with it, just to say I did, then hang it up.