ICON pro 5200 on Kifaru hunting frame

Well Im going to go for it, I love the KUIU bags, the 5200 is perfect for whole deer boned out along with my gear. Not very fond of the frame, and I have been reading great things about the Kifaru frame. Kifaru's bags and PRICE I'm not fond of. will post pics once the frame gets here and its mounted.

The Exo bags are similar to the Kuiu bags and IMO are a little easier to mount to the Kifaru frame. The Kuiu isn't too bad other than trying to figure out how to attach the top without a sleeve.

Does this help? I wanted the bag as high up as possible. Seems to work well and I've had the bag on and off a bunch of times messing with stays.
P1010955_zps1pplbde4.jpg

Camping1601: where did you get your k clips? They look perfect!

Kifaru. Call them to order them and they may give you a better shipping rate than what you'll get from the online store, given there just little clips. I got enough to make some extra compression staps also.

How do you plan on doing the top? Some sort of clips like SHTF did or sew some kind of pouch on it to match Kifaru bags?

Frame is ordered, I also ordered extra hardware, right now its going to be a crap shoot. I will post when I get it and attach the pack.

Back