ID Bill S1340

idahodave

WKR
I‘m not at liberty to divulge the details, but I’ve had some professional dealings with the legislator in question.

He’s a first-class tool imho. This latest piece of legislation only strengthens my previously-formed opinion.

ODB

WKR
Not sure I understand. At the top it says:

There shall be no limit to the number of wolf tags that an individual can purchase.

Toward the bottom:

Special Wolf Tags. The commission is hereby authorized to issue up to ten (10) special auction or lottery tags for hunting wolves.

Why would you need lottery wolf tags if there is no limit to the number of tags someone can purchase?

sneaky

"DADDY"
I‘m not at liberty to divulge the details, but I’ve had some professional dealings with the legislator in question.

He’s a first-class tool imho. This latest piece of legislation only strengthens my previously-formed opinion.
Does he represent your district? If so I'm not surprised

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
I talked to a supervisor for my region this week at a spring chinook meeting and he assured this ridiculous bill is going nowhere.

Thanks to the OP for bringing it up though. Things like this need attention and forums like this one are a good place to reach a bunch of folks.