Idaho Fish and Game Website problems

This has to be the breaking point for this system right? I am planning on hunting Wyoming General elk this year, so I just kind of signed on just on the off chance I get a high number and get a deer/elk combo hunt I want to do one of these years in an area I hunted and killed my first muley in '19. But no way, even though I tried to log on well in advance i'm sitting here at the end of the line with 2,700 people ahead of me.

Something's gotta give because this is frustrating as hell and I didn't even really expect to get a tag, I just would have hoped I came out and felt like I had a chance. But I can't even say that.

Just curious, do you remember about how many elk tags were left when it was your turn at 10,505?
I don’t remember, at the bottom of the waiting page they should start listing sold out units, there’s was still a decent amount for the unit I bought a tag for though.

Didn't choose another zone. Was in it for DC. Thought for sure I was money. I don't know how it could be sold out that much sooner this year. Weird.

I was 1800+- felt like I was going to get my tag for sure. Would have in hears past but no dice. Left the tags for the next guy....

Back