If you need CR123 batteries, read this.

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
I used brickseek and it said 8 in stock. Lowes website also said 8 in stock.

Went to the Lowe's store and could only find the 2 packs. Asked around and was told they must me sold out.

While in the store, I ordered a couple 12 packs to be "Picked Up At Store" online via my phone.

Before I was able to finish the rest of my shopping, got an email that said that they were ready to pickup.

I guess persistence pays off.

I didn't get them for $11 but $13.51 was still a good deal.

Thanks for the heads up.

dee22e653994f54726c0a004412c3295.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
OP wins the internet today. Had to ask at CS but found 2 packs for $11. That will replace all my batteries with a pile left over.

ODB

WKR
Two- packs were Cheaper per battery than the 12 pack At my local Lowe’s. I bought six packs.

Boudreaux

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up 4@ 11$ today, may go back and pick up the other 7.

Thanks for the heads up OP!

OP
11boo

11boo

WKR
Awesome find. Thank you.

For those going to the store and looking for these, they were at the battery hub center near the front of the store at my place. They weren’t in the front being displayed. I had to dig into the back of the rack. I picked up the 2 packs for $1.98/each. Expiration date 12/2029. Solid deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s where they were at my store, behind all the displayed batteries. I was about to give up looking, but they were supposed to have 18 of the 12 packs in stock. Grabbed one of the apron wearing drones and asked him. Blank stare.
he immediately calls for back up, some other guy shows up and starts furiously pecking at his little tablet and tells me they don’t have any! While he’s pecking away I’ve been scanning the battery display for anything surefire. Sure enough, way in back there they are. He’s still telling me they don’t have 12 packs, never have. I reach behind him, grab 3 and say, I know you don’t have any, but I’m buying these ones if you’ll honor the price Of 11.18. He looks confused, scans one, yep, 11.18. I paid and declared a minor victory over the big box.

Just for fun, I just checked that store online, shows the 12 packs sold out. The 2 packs are still available at 2.00 ea. I might get some more, but I have enough batteries and ammo for a few years now.

You are all welcome! Love the lights that run on 123s, usually hate the battery prices.

Found some, last 3 on the bottom rack at the second store I went to. They showed 15 in stock on Lowes and Brickseek. . At $11, yes, I bought the last 3.

Thanks @11boo