Illinois FNG

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
Long time lurker. I spend way too much time on here reading about gear and researching possible hunting trips. Thanks for all of the great information.

About me: I’ve lived in Chicago for about 10 years now. I’m originally from PA but grew up in NW Colorado. I grew up hunting small game and waterfowl but in the last few years I’ve been bitten hard by the big game and western hunting bug. I hunt Whitetails here in Illinois on public land and did my first big game hunt out West last year to SE Wyoming for antelope and managed a small buck on a WIHA. I have a whole host of applications in to Western States currently for this fall. I also get up to the Nicolet NF in Wisconsin about once a year for ruffed grouse and spend most of the winter ice fishing locally in Northern Illinois and Southeast WI.

I’m always looking for like minded people to meet up with as I do almost all of my midwestern hunting alone. There’s not exactly boatloads of hunting partners in the City of Chicago, especially guys who like to hunt public land.

Last edited:

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from a fellow city dweller. I’m in Roscoe Village. Bow hunt public land as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk