I'm Jonesing

Is this simply for weight loss or just a quest for overall better health?
More so for overall health. I'm within 5 pounds of my target weight. My wife and I are pretty clean eaters. I can't remember the last thing that we ate that was out of a box. But to my detriment, she is a fantastic baker and whips up some pretty mean desserts.

More so for overall health. I'm within 5 pounds of my target weight. My wife and I are pretty clean eaters. I can't remember the last thing that we ate that was out of a box. But to my detriment, she is a fantastic baker and whips up some pretty mean desserts.
Ha! Sounds like my wife. I'll be on a diet trying to dump a few pounds and I come home and she's got a full dinner cooked and a home made pie ready for desert. Really hard to complain about that though. :ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️

Ha! Sounds like my wife. I'll be on a diet trying to dump a few pounds and I come home and she's got a full dinner cooked and a home made pie ready for desert. Really hard to complain about that though. :ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️
Definitely a first world problem!

I’m a two weeks cold turkey on sugar and I’m a dick head still. Caffeine will be next but I’ve gotta detox from the sugar first.

I started NSNG (see Vinnie Tortorich) Jan 1, down 9 pounds, and inflammation WAY less over the last month, feel 10 years younger,, that's the main reason I started plus high triglycerides. First diet I really didn't struggle with, I've been a carbs and ice cream loving guy forever, for some reason this one really made it an easy transition for me, it's similar to Keto or Paleo but I find it much easier. No seed oils besides olive or Avocado oil. Can eat small quantities of berries, dates, etc, so it's not 'zero' sugar, but I really haven't had cravings for sugar etc. Best wishes to all.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Added sugar hasent been a part of my regular diet for about 4 years now.

I use stevia Munk fruit, eurithritol ect. In my coffee and tea.

On the rare occasions that I do eat something with added sugar, it makes me feel like absolute shit. If I even if I have a sip soda or iced tea it makes my mouth sticky and gross.

Eating sugar naturally occurring in fruit doesn't bother me at all.

I don't miss it. Luckily for me it wasn't has terrible as I understand it to be for a lot of people when quitting, but my cutting out sugar was gradual rather than cold turkey.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Yea but bro....................
its girl scout cookie season.
First box of carmel delites just dropped.

I'm a sugar kid, too. For me, I found that if I eat a balanced , decent size meal with decent complex carb serving, I crave sugar less. If I cut out the carbs I get really much, especially after dinner.

I drink extra water, that helps too..

For a sweetener in my oats, I use a sugar-free maple syrup.

Other than that, I'm good.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I'm a sugar kid, too. For me, I found that if I eat a balanced , decent size meal with decent complex carb serving, I crave sugar less. If I cut out the carbs I get really much, especially after dinner.

I drink extra water, that helps too..

For a sweetener in my oats, I use a sugar-free maple syrup.

Other than that, I'm good.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
If I stay on the high end of protein and fiber for the day, it helps a bunch.

Back