In Search of New Boots

Wore out my old pair of Rocky Sport Pro boots and now looking for something a little nicer. I live in northern MN so I need some warm boots. Preferably 1000+ grams of insulation. I have been looking at the Danner vital boots. But just wondering if anybody has any recommendations that I should take a look at before I pull the trigger. Also for reference looking for actual boots(not the muck style) as I put on who knows how many miles in the summer running cameras, And yes I wear 1000+ gram insulated boots in the summer right now. People say I'm crazy, but my feet don't even get hot :) Thanks Everyone!!

OrthoNPBeau

FNG
Classified Approved
I am looking for a new pair as well but am having a really hard time getting rid of my old-azz pair of Muck lace ups. They are about to fall apart but nothing compares to their fit. Lots of good deals out there right now if you look. I am rethinking my hunting boot needs and may go lighter in insulation.

LostArra

WKR
Give Meindl USA a look.
These folks left Cabela's as it was going down the toilet. They are located in Sydney, Neb. Very helpful by email and phone making sure you get the right size. I realize every pair of feet is different but these are the most comfortable boots I've owned.

Black ice

FNG
I gave the Vital's a chance several years ago because they fit my narrow feet very well. They were fine in dry conditions, but 200-300 yards thru grass with a heavy dew or frost, my feet were soaked. Stay the heck away from them.
I would consider a pair of Hoffman pac boots for what you want. Couple different options for insulation. I've got a pair of the felt version for calling coyotes and icefishing. Great boot.

OlPappyB

FNG
I've had several pairs of Rockies, Danners, Lacrosse, etc... none of them come close to the Kennetrek boots. Hands down the best outdoor hunting/hiking boot I've ever had.