Insoles?

Bankbum

FNG
I just bought a pair of Cabelas Denalis and wow what a horrible insole. I have cabelas perfekt hunters and hoped the Denalis would be just as comfortable. 🤦‍♂️
I bought them new in box through a private party. So a return isn't much of an option.
I replaced the insole with a set I had out of another boot and it was a huge improvement. But that leaves me a set short for my other boots.

So before I got buy an off the shelf insole. I was looking for some suggestions

I tried fitting some Meindl/Cabelas Perfekt cork insoles in my Denali boots as I did with my Alaskan Guide boots but it was a tougher fit with the Denali so I went with Superfeet Green which worked great. If your boots are Wide sized you might have better luck with the Meindl cork insoles (now Meindl Comfort Fit). BTW, I had to size down a full size on the insoles for the Alaskan Guide boots.

I tried fitting some Meindl/Cabelas Perfekt cork insoles in my Denali boots as I did with my Alaskan Guide boots but it was a tougher fit with the Denali so I went with Superfeet Green which worked great. If your boots are Wide sized you might have better luck with the Meindl cork insoles (now Meindl Comfort Fit). BTW, I had to size down a full size on the insoles for the Alaskan Guide boots.

Yea both of mine are 10.5 and the perfekt hunters insole definitely did not fit right.

I found the Dr Scholes athletics to be better than my green/orange superfeet and Sole brand insoles. I found the Lathrop synergy to be best of all.

Back