iPhone 14 pro max or 13 pro max for digi scope

Can’t speak for the 14 but I have the 13 pro max, I use a Ollin adapter for digiscope and it works great. I don’t use a app cause I’ve never needed it

CAM_D

FNG
I have used the phoneskope app for a long time, but on the latest iOS it has been crashing a bunch. I just started using the magview app, and while it looks to have less features, it seems much easier and it's stable with no crashing. I use a 12 pro, and an old xr, and honestly for digiscoping I can't tell the difference between them at all. I've had my eyes on the Ollin for a while but they don't sell an adapter for the Kowa 553 yet.

OP
R

rockwind1

Lil-Rokslider
deserty portion of western portion of 'Merica
I finallly have to get a new phone my old iPhone 7 Plus is falling apart. Obviously as Hunters we have that extra bit of hassle, my old phone actually had two cameras in it. And I never really could figure out how to stop it from switching so I would only zoom in till like three power I think was right before it would switch lenses, it’s nice to hear there’s an app out there that will prevent that.

But now it leads me to the question, of the three lenses on these new phones, which is the best one that you want to have lined up with your spotting scope?

I finallly have to get a new phone my old iPhone 7 Plus is falling apart. Obviously as Hunters we have that extra bit of hassle, my old phone actually had two cameras in it. And I never really could figure out how to stop it from switching so I would only zoom in till like three power I think was right before it would switch lenses, it’s nice to hear there’s an app out there that will prevent that.

But now it leads me to the question, of the three lenses on these new phones, which is the best one that you want to have lined up with your spotting scope?
The mid distance camera has by far the best sensor, I’ve had pretty much every iPhone pro they last few years (my job buys them). Some of the 3rd party camera apps allow you to select a lens yourself