Iron Will vs Silver Flame?

gretch6364

Lil-Rokslider
Yep. On average, I’ve noticed that a wider cut tends to stretch even wider once an animal moves around, as the tissue stretches. But a smaller diameter cut tends to close up more readily and get plugged by tissue more easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has to be a lower limit or general size that you are talking about here. Otherwise, I could just say that a 6" cut must tend to stretch and a 2" cut would close up.

There is obviously a balancing point on penetration and wound size. I would much rather have a pass through and bleeders with a small cut...but a pass through with a bigger hole and bleeders would be great, but we are shoot bows with an upper limit of power.

Btaylor

WKR
LOL what is this dude? A chinese factory? Are you saying that the Grizzley Stick version of the head is manufactured there?
You must have read the "About Us" section LOL.

" Each staff at Haibo Precision is conscientious and studying assiduously on his own post, swearing to be the pacemaker of domestic colleague by the perfect technology, attentive management and the selfless professional spirit. "

dkime

WKR
LOL what is this dude? A chinese factory? Are you saying that the Grizzley Stick version of the head is manufactured there?

I'm not saying, but I'm just saying. I think most people would be surprised by the amount of products they use that Haibo manufacturers.